Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and New Year!  Ours was pretty low key but really enjoyable nonetheless.  Megan was showered with lots of love and presents for her 1st Christmas and it really made me feel grateful for the family and friends that we have around us.  We are truly blessed in so many ways...

Life lately....fast?  busy?  chaotic?  all of the above.  Megan has become a lot more mobile, keeping us on our toes, but also a lot more fun.  I keep mentioning how I'm loving her at this age right now and people keep telling me it only gets better.  I can't wait~!  In terms of life, the reason it seems busy and chaotic is because we will be moving in about two weeks (EEEK!).  We sold our home and will be renting in Long Beach (Belmont area).  I'm actually pretty excited about being in that area for so many reasons.  First is that we will be walking distance to the beach!  Megan loves being outside (as do I) in the fresh air and what a great reason to be out walking everyday.  We will also be walking distance to 2nd Street with lots of stores, cafes and restaurants!!!  I can't wait to walk to Yogurtland for dessert everyday!  =)  We figured since we will be renting and we only have one kid, what a great reason to live in the beach area before we really have to settle down with a home again.

The one bad thing and it's kind of a major bad thing about living in Belmont is that there is NO Target nearby!!!!  I'm sure it'll make Byoung and his wallet very happy, but it makes this mama pretty sad.

Oh~ also wanted to wish Megan a very Happy 8 months, today!!  I love you SO SO much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment